Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Vampire Diaries Writing

Boy, have I been writing like a maniac lately or what.

I'm part of an art community called deviantArt.  It's a place where you can submit art, photography, writing, etc. and receive critique, or just appreciation.  I'm part of a group on this site dedicated to (yes, I'm a fangirl) "The Vampire Diaries."  They're having a competition right now that has a written category, so I decided to enter.

I've entered a piece about one of the main characters, named Damon Salvatore.  He's sort of the bad boy that's actually good.  You can find that one here, if you're interesting in reading it. This is the one that I'm most proud of.  I really, really like it, and I've gotten a lot of feedback for it!

I also wrote one about Jenna Sommers, the aunt and guardian of the main character.  That one is here. I do really like this one, but not as much as I like Damon's.

And today, I wrote one about Tyler Lockwood. Until now, he's been a very minor character. But this next season, we're going to be seeing a lot more of him, seeing as he's a werewolf... ;) Here is the piece I wrote about him after he finds out about the death of his father.

I've also been doing a lot of writing on my story.  :D  That's super exciting for me.  Buuuuut I'm not going to tell you much about it.  Why?  Ohh... I have my reasons!

Thanks for reading!
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment