Monday, May 2, 2011

Heat Wave by Richard Castle

Richard Castle is the mystery writer I can enjoy!  Mary Higgins Clark could never keep my attention long enough, and Betsy Brannon Green was a tad too slow, but Richard Castle's writing is witty, engaging, and very exciting!

Heat Wave was a great read.  I'm glad I didn't figure it out in the first ten pages--that always scares me off, fast.  It kept me guessing, and was good enough for me to stay up several hours past my bedtime trying to get to a stopping place.


I can't wait to get my hands on the sequel, Naked Heat!  Bring it on, Castle!

.......

Haha... Yes, I'm a really big fan of the show Castle on the ABC.  These books are the books published by Castle in the TV Show, but a couple of weeks ago I found out that ABC actually published books!  I eagerly rushed to the Denton Public Library as soon as I got home and found the first book.  I'm really glad it was good, and that it wasn't disappointing like a lot of books-from-TV tend to be.  I'd really like to find out eventually who actually wrote this book, since Richard Castle is a fictional writer.  I haven't been able to figure it out.  Oh, well.  Here's to hoping my library decies to buy Naked Heat sometime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment