Sunday, October 17, 2010

Utah-Fried Chicken and Potatoes

Okay, so it doesn't look very appetizing, but it was actually really good!

The chicken definitely turned out much better than the potatoes, but my wedges were just fine with a bit of ketchup.  Next time, I'm going to use a LOT more salt, and I want to figure out how to make them crunchy.

I didn't take pictures of myself frying them because I was a little busy making sure I wasn't frying my fingers.  Haha.  It's harder than it seems.  It was a lot of fun, though, and totally worth it.  Yummm.  Downsides: made the entire apartment smell like smoke, and the grease was super hard to clean off the stove and surrounding surfaces.

Worth it?  Yes.  Most definitely.

A very poorly documented activity from my live list.

No comments:

Post a Comment